[Box Backup] RE: boxi

Scott McNee boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 18 May 2005 11:25:20 +1000

Chris,=20
	please do upload the source. If you are unable to upload to box
backup CVS I am sure that I could make an
	alternative site available for you.
	Thanks.
	Ps. I am having troubles compiling for cygwin... Any help avail?

Scott McNee

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk] =
On
Behalf Of Chris Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2005 6:41 PM
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Box Backup] Wanting to write a new program.

Hi Bob,

> Boxi is a fantastic work, super. I know, what I was looking perhaps is =

> to go
> a little forward and create a complete GUI for boxbackup. We can work=20
> together of course, but I think this project is want to be a =
colaborative=20
> project need and urgent central repository of code.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-) I can easily move Boxi's source code to =

Sourceforge CVS if anybody wants it. Box Backup is kind of out of my=20
control, but with Ben's permission I can put my customised copy on=20
Sourceforge CVS for us to work with.

Cheers, Chris.
--=20
  / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <0000 at qwirx.com> - Cambs UK | / (_/ =
,\/
_/ /_ \ | Security/C/C++/Java/Perl/SQL/HTML Developer | \ =
We are GNU-free your mind-and your software |