[Box Backup] exception caught and endless retries

Robert B boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:20:48 -0800

I tried this, but it does not output the file it's having problems with.  In
fact, the entire operation looks pretty happy, but ultimately outputs the
(1/9) error.

 > [Note: this is the general answer. On the Win32 port, you may not
 > have to do anything to get it to log, as the client just sends
 > everything to the Windows Event Log without extra configuration.]
 >

 > > 2) Is there a way to adjust the delay between retries?
 >
 > Not currently. I assume if you're running a backup client you want
 > it to do it's best at backing up your files.

That's probably a good assumption.  I guess I'll just have to remember to
start up bbackupd on Friday nights and let it endlessly back up over
weekends while I'm not using it :-).