[Box Backup] Portability and public source depot

Kai boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:43:51 +1300

This sounds like a fine Idea to me, I'd be very interested in your Windows
port as I am currently rolling out box backup for friends and family and my
linux buddies are having no problem with it but People like my poor mother
(tm) aren't really having much luck with the windows client.

I think with really good cross platform support box backup could seriously
take off.