[unclassified] [Box Backup] Portability and public source depot

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:04:50 +0100

On 19 Oct 2005, at 22:14, Stefan Norlin wrote:

> We are currently "idling" a bit waiting for all bits and pieces
> to drop in to the repository and being merged until we put to
> much effort into making larger changes.

I think we need some SVN type advice from Martin now.

The win32 stuff has been made to a vaguely unknown version of Box
Backup, probably 0.08 plus changes from 0.09. It's also likely to
need a lot of tidying to make it fit well within the existing
sources, not break anything, and be able to compile both UNIX and
Win32 from the same tree.

What's the best way of approaching this problem?

Ben