[Box Backup] Win32

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:28:30 +0100 (BST)

Hi Stefan,

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Stefan Norlin wrote:

> I tried to compile Boxi in Windows. One of the relatively few problems
> I came across was it's requirement of a regex package (which can be
> commented out easily though).
>
> Since Box and Boxi both have external dependencies it would be nice
> if these could be "harmonized" so that one well defined set of external
> libraries (and include files) would satisfy all dependencies in both
> products.

Please could you give more details about which regexp library Boxi depends
on that Box doesn't? Maybe I'm blind at the moment, but I can't find it.

In theory, I think Box and Boxi (at least the latest Boxi from CVS) use
the same regexp library. In any case, you must be able to build Box under
cygwin (with all its dependencies) to build Boxi.

What did you comment out to make it work for you?