[Box Backup] Backup not working after excluding and re-including directory

Eelco Leenen / Paradigit Hoofdkantoor boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:03:28 +0200

I'm sorry Ben, "cd eelco" will get me into the correct dir. My mistake.

When running bbackupquery and command from the command-line the =
following happens:

bbackupquery -q "list -rotd /home/eelco" quit

outputs the deleted homedir 000167c1

bbackupquery -q "list -rot /home/eelco" quit

outputs homedir 0001953f

Which seems correct to me.

Only "annoying" thing is that there are 2 different homedirs in the =
store. Maybe I'll use the soft-limit to get them away since this is not =
a practical situation. Maybe (?) it's an idea not to mark files as =
deleted when the dir is excluded in the conf later. In that way, =
temporarely excluding a dir won't result in having this problem. The =
server should just ignore that dir and its contents.=20

--

Eelco