[Box Backup] My box problems - corrupt file on server

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:14:40 +0100

On 19 Sep 2005, at 12:23, Nick Knight wrote:

> The problem I emailed about on Friday

I don't recall this.

> - def looks like a corrupt file on
> the server, beyond running the utilities on the server to check for
> corruption (and none was found) is there a way that you can manually
> remove it form the backup store?

If you know the ID, use the method previous posted to determine it's
filename, then delete it.

> If not is it something which could easily be added to the client or
> server utils?

I expect so. bbstoreaccounts would be the best utility. It could
simply take an account ID and an object ID, and delete the file, I
suppose. It might be better to get the fix function to find the
error, however.

Ben