[Box Backup] Raidfile Error 2/8

Marshall Buschman boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:10:10 -0500

I was doing all of my work inside of VMWare 5.0 - I tried it on my
host machine and it works exactly as expected.
I don't know what the story was, but the chances are extremely good it
had nothing to do with Box Backup. I've been experiencing some
oddities in VMWare lately.. VMWare + Reiser4 issues maybe? who knows.
Consider this one resolved.

Thanks.
Marshall