[Box Backup] Connection error

patrick machielse boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:37:23 +0200

I'm running Box Backup 0.10 on Mac OS X 10.4.6 and I'm having trouble
connecting to the remote server:

[onyx:~] patrickm% sudo bbackupquery
Box Backup Query Tool v0.10, (c) Ben Summers and contributors 2003-2006
Using configuration file /Library/Application Support/BackToDate/
bbackupd.conf
Connecting to store...
Handshake with store...
Login to store...
Exception: Connection Protocol_UnexpectedReply (Server probably
reported an error.) (7/47)

The server hosting Box Backup is reachable. Could this be due to some
error in the configuration files, or would this more likely be an
error with the server setup? I was able to connect and backup to the
server a while back, using 0.09 and a different configuration file.

patrick