[Box Backup] Troubleshooting "Connection TLSWriteFailed 7/33" on OS X server/client setup

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:03:22 +0200

Hello...

The "Connection TLSReadFailed"only happens from time to time, so I would
have to log tcpdump and wait for the error to happen. What parameters
should I use for tcpdump?

Maybe I should change the KeepAliveTime to 10 for testing purposes?

Thanks