[Box Backup] Troubleshooting "Connection TLSWriteFailed 7/33" on OS X server/client setup

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:41:14 +0100

I don't think you've answered my question about whether the Mac OS X
machine running bbackupd ever sleeps. If it does, I think that's your
answer. If it goes to sleep while connected to the server, the
connection will time out. KeepAlive won't help as the CPU is not
running the code.

Ben