[Box Backup] ExcludeFile command being ignored with Win32 client.

John MacKenzie boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:38:09 -0400

Hi Chris,

I tried the latest version and all seems great for the windows
version with regards to the exclude directives. Thanks for your help
and responsiveness!

I did notice that for the ExcludeDir the following did not seem to work:

ExcludeDir = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MYSERVER\Cookies\

But it did work when I removed the trailing slash:

ExcludeDir = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MYSERVER\Cookies

So it all looks good to me as I have adjusted my config files. A big
thanks for clearing up the pagefile.sys issue.

Have you or anyone else done any testing on restoring a Windows box
from scratch via Box Backup? (sorry if this has already be addressed)

John