[Box Backup] Generating private key, certificate request on Windows, bbackupd-config

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:15:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi Ben and Pete,

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Ben Summers wrote:

> perl scripts using openssl are purely because I'm lazy. What really
> needs to be done is to rewrite bbackupd-config in C++ so it can do the
> certificate generation itself. Using the openssl API isn't too tricky.

You're welcome to rip that code out of Boxi. I'll happy relicense it under
the Boxi license or BSD or whatever, since those files in Boxi are
actually under the OpenSSL license anyway, due to my having stolen a lot
of code directly from OpenSSL. Look in src/SetupWizard.cc.