[Box Backup] Problems moving the store location

Stefan Norlin boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:27:46 +0100

> Best remove that line from the next release. :-)

Ok... but that did not solve the problem.

I did some more digging and I realize that the problem is when
reading the directory structure in lib/raidfile/RaidFileRead.cpp
around line 1583.

HAVE_VALID_DIRENT_D_TYPE is defined but en->d_type
is always set to 0 (UNKNOWN) and therefore it fails to read
the directory entries correctly.

If I unset HAVE_VALID_DIRENT_D_TYPE it seems to work.
However, I will need to dig even deeper into this to understand
the problem 100% before I trust my backups with it.

So, I guess I have to skip JFS for the time being and stick to ext3.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stefan