[Box Backup] Problems moving the store location

Martin Ebourne boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:45:31 +0000

Stefan Norlin <stefan.norlin@infoflexconnect.se> wrote:
> Another question would be if the HAVE_VALID_DIRENT_D_TYPE
> and HAVE_STRUCT_DIRENT_D_TYPE macros are really necessary
> or whether their use could be eliminated?
>
> I see Martin added the check to infrastructure/m4 and the
> HAVE_VALID_DIRENT_D_TYPE seems to be used in 3 different
> places but I cannot tell if it is possible to live without it or not...
>
> Anyway a d_type == DT_UNKNOWN assert or check somewhere
> could be a good way of "visualizing" the problem.

Yes, if this does turn out to be FS specific then only a runtime
adaption will work here. You're quite safe to undefine this, just be a
bit less efficient. If this is the case please raise a bug in trac for
this.

Cheers,

Martin.