[Box Backup] Windows service starts and immediately stops.

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:16:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi David,

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, David Anderson wrote:

> Thanks. That now told me which file was the problem.
>
> It was the pid file. I created the bbackupd directory using mkdir from
> Cygwin, but apparently it didn't have sufficient permissions for the
> service. (For whatever reason it had sufficient permissions for running
> directly from cmd.exe).

I was just wondering if you are still using the build that I sent you,
1096, and whether it's working well for you? I'm considering announcing it
as a new general release soon, so feedback would be very welcome.