[Box Backup] Danish and other special chars

Mikael Syska boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 14:10:50 +0100

Hi Chris,

Log message:
Backup object failed, error when reading C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator
\Dokumenter\\M°lleskolen

This is a directory:
Thats where its looking:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Dokumenter\\M°lleskolen
Should be some like, if you can see my danish chars:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Dokumenter\\Mølleskolen

So i guess its some deconding/encoding.....

And I gets lots of them..... both with files and dirs

best regards
Mikael Syska