[Box Backup] Danish and other special chars

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 05:54:39 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

> Where did you configure this? Control Panel/Regional Settings/Advanced?

Control Panel >> Regional Settings >> Languages >> Details >> Installed Services.

> What codepages did you enable specifically? What is your default
> system locale?

Default locale is English (US). I added Polish character support.

> > English-only character set = NATIVE
> > non-English character set = INTL
>
> Are these official names of the character sets/code pages, or a shorthand?

Just a shorthand, so I can describe the problem easier.

Gary