[Box Backup] Box and non-C++ clients

Peter Harrison boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:16:15 +1300

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 22:08 +0100, Stefan Norlin wrote:
> > The same application allows you to browse the bbackup system and restore
> > selected files or entire directories, all from a web interface.
>
> Is it possible to have a look at this somewhere?

I'll have to set up a demo. I can also contribute it back to somewhere -
I would prefer under GPL than BSD.

> Sounds a bit interesting. :)

The only downside - and its a biggy - is that it works by calling
bbackup executables directly rather than libraries. Its written in PHP.
There are two apps - one is the web servce on the server which handles
registrations, the other is on the client.

Should this be donated to boxbackup directly, or should there be a
separate project for the 'add ons'?