[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
Any ideas on how to get through this block?
Thanks!
Pete

demudi:/home/petjal/boxbackup-0.09_plus3# ./bootstrap
demudi:/home/petjal/boxbackup-0.09_plus3# ./configure
checking for g++... g++
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... configure: error:
C++ compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.