[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3

Martin Ebourne boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:26:20 +0000

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 16:47 +0100, Stefan Norlin wrote:
> >> http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Test_Results

> > I immediately registered an account and edited my results to read
> > "without xattr".
>
> How about separate columns for large files, BDB, readline and xattr?
> With a yes/no or x/- per feature?
> Instead of the single "feature" column?

readline doesn't affect the tests. I would have expected that BDB is
tested, although I've not seen any tests for it, so maybe it isn't.
Large files might be interesting.

Probably be worth adding an 'actually compiled and ran it' column. I'm
sure I've seen the full build fail despite all tests completing, so it
would be a good test. Shouldn't be mandatory though because it's not so
easy to set up.

Cheers,

Martin.