[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3, Debian 3.1 DeMuDi test results

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:38:52 -0800 (PST)

I ran:

./bootstrap
./configure
make
./runtest.pl bbackupd release
./runtest.pl ALL

WARNING: This test was run as root. Some tests have been omitted.

PASSED
--------
common: PASSED
crypto: PASSED
compress: PASSED
basicserver: PASSED
raidfile: PASSED
backupstore: PASSED
backupstorefix: PASSED
backupstorepatch: PASSED
backupdiff: FAILED: 1 tests failed
bbackupd: PASSED

Sorry, I'm not sure if running ALL makes these results DEBUG or
RELEASE?   I think they are DEBUG because I didn't see any files under
release/test/backupdiff/ for example.

Is the FAILED test maybe related to the time-zone problem?  I can
change the timezone on that machine if needed.

I've updated
http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Test_Results
as best I could.  Please feel free to edit it.

Should I bother trying to test the Win32 client against this server?

Should I run the tests as non-root?

And either way, how do I run ALL tests without rebuilding them?  This
almost works...:
demudi:~/boxbackup-0.09_plus3# #df -h ./ ; for x in `ls ./debug/test` ;
do cd ./debug/test/$x ; ./t | tee -a ../../../Test_ALL.out ; cd

Are the normal test results logged to a file somewhere?

Sorry to be so green at all this...

Thanks,
Pete