[Box Backup] Known bugs in Win32 client, Restored File Attributes problems?

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:38:26 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Ben.

I guess I need to know, does:

> security attributes won't be set.

mean that anybody can read and modify any restored file, or something
else?

I guess I should just test it thoroughly myself anyway, just to be
absolutely sure.  My clients have some business financial files, among
others, that they may not want world-readable or -editable.  Depending
upon the outcome of this line of query, I may have to come up with
documented procedures to return the files back to the correct
attributes somehow.

Thanks again,
Pete