[Box Backup] First official Win32 release

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:17:04 -0800

On 1/20/06 3:27 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Dear Box Backup users,
>
> I'm pleased and proud to announce the very first official prerelease
> of Box Backup 0.10 for Windows (native build).
>
> This is a PRERELEASE, intended ONLY for users who are interested in
> testing it and giving feedback. The version number is
> 0.10_rc0.1_win32, which means that this is similar to what will become
> Box Backup 0.10, is not yet a release candidate (RC0), and contains
> fixes specific to Windows.
>
> No official release candidate for Box Backup exists at this time, but
> once it does, and builds on Windows, I will create another release.
This is great! Can't wait to get testing... One question: Will this
client run against a 0.09 server? I assume it will, but I just wanted to
make sure.

Thanks again! I'm excited to have a new release of the Win client.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561