[Box Backup] Win32 ExcludeFile Syntax

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:07:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

That should work.  What version are you running?  Maybe sending us your
full BackupLocations section might reveal something?

Or maybe try a Regex like I do:

	MyDocs

	{

		Path = C:\Documents and Settings\Mom\My Documents

		ExcludeFilesRegex = .*\\thumbs\.db$

	}

Maybe it's a, um, feature in ExcludeFile that you need to escape the
slashes like in ExcludeFilesRegex like I do above?

Are sure that it is "still" backing it up, or did it back it up
previously and hasn't deleted it yet?

Good luck,
Pete