[Box Backup] Can Win32 client backup files from another machine?

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:06:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chris,

We'll be working on it again tonight (10pm Eastern US).  The exception
was:

(1/9) - Common OSFileError - Error accessing a file. Check permissions.

So, in the meantime, inspired by Andrei and your comment, we'll work
tonight on getting write permissions to the remote box.

Thanks, Chris.  Let me know how I can help.

Pete