[Box Backup] Purge based on age?

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:50:07 -0700

On 6/16/06 1:44 PM, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> Is it possible to purge old archive data from a box archive that is older than a specified date?
Not presently.
> I guess specifically, what I want to do is force out the oldest versions of files to make extra room in the archive. I've found that once the backup limit is reached, the oldest data is not being removed. Or at least I think so. Is there any way to ensure that old stuff is purged?

What you are looking for is how Box is designed. It will remove the
oldest versions (or deleted files) first, when housekeeping. If you have
examples of the oldest files (versions or deleted ones) not being purged
first, please send the details to the list, and we'll take a look at it.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561