[Box Backup] Windows Client

Mikael Syska boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:26:11 +0100

Chris Wilson wrote:

> Hi Mikael,
>
> On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Mikael Syska wrote:
>
>> That were also the first place I looked, maybe I should have
>> mentioned that there are no messages there.... the last ones are 4
>> days old, and there only came there when I upgrade the server and the
>> client.....
>>
>> So i dont have any logs in the event... I dont know why :-(
>

> That's really bizarre. Box always logs a message when it starts up.
> There's no way to avoid that.
>
> Either your system is borked (event log full?), you're looking in the
> wrong place (should be Application log), or you're not running my client.

I thought that too, will look into that later today. Now I have cleared
my event logs etc.
I am running your client, its running again 0.10, and I dont think there
are other win32 clients out there.... but probebly a fault from my
side.... just can't think of what right now.
I'm be back later.....

> Cheers, Chris.

syska