[Box Backup] Windows Client Port?

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 08:13:04 -0800 (PST)

> >> very restricted where i'm moving to.... So I have to use an other
> >> port.....

> > Couldn't you tunnel over something else, like ssh perhaps?

I had the same problem previosuly - when you travel, you don't always get an Internet provider
with all ports wide open for in/out, and setting up, say, OpenVPN requires quite a capable VPS
server (for example, does not work with Virtuozzo kernels).

I think Box should allow port configuration through a config file, as this is a basic
functionality setting.

Gary