[Box Backup] Could do with some advice on getting Boxbackup compiled ....

boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:54:44 +0000

Hello Stephan,

Using gcc 3.0.4-1 - they were the only RPMs I could find this morning.  If you can
point me to more up-to-dat ones, I'll try again!

Regards,

Dave