[Box Backup] BoxBackup Win32 Client How-To?

W. Chris Shank boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:16:35 -0500 (EST)

Do I need Cygwin for the Win32 client? I've gotten my hands on a binary, but it won't run because of the SSL library. the bbackupd-config command fails, I guess because it's a shell script and windows doesn't have a shell.

I'm very frustrated because this easily installs on all my Linux servers and Windows is such a PITA. It's been years since I had to work with Windows in any significant way - so i'm starting to get over my head.

I appreciate any help for Windows dummies like me.

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
www.myremoteITdept.com
(610) 640-4223