[Box Backup] Could do with some advice on getting Boxbackup compiled ....

boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:32:04 +0000

Hello MArtin,

If you're at all interested in seeing how I solved my little problem - the one about
backing up files from a RH7.3 based system to a CentOS 4.2 based system, have a look
here  -

http://contribs.org/modules/pbboard/viewtopic.php?p=131379#131379

Regards,

Dave