[Box Backup] How to move store to new machine

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 16 May 2006 10:42:03 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, clicked the wrong button...

Yes, I'd be honored to try to test them for you.  I have 5 or 6 more
Windows clients to upgrade, so as I'm upgrading each one over the next
day or two, I'll first try whatever your latest new one is and if that
one doesn't work, I'll immediately fall back to this one that just
worked.  After that, I can do a little experimenting on my home WinXP
box.  Or maybe I can try to scavenge something from my digital
boneyard, but I'm not sure if anything is beefy enough to support my
old Win2K install disks--we'll see, I'll figure somethin' out.

Sorry I can't be more useful on the crash.  Let me see what I can do to
re-create the problem when I get home...