[Box Backup] Need to reload bbackupd conf to avoid timeouts?

tbp boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:25:58 +0100

Hello Chris.

I think you are right about the source of my problem. I have never had
the problem with backups of "smaller" filesystems.

If you could let me try out an alternative version of bbackupd I would
love to test it. There is no need to make any changes on the store right?

Still, is it not strange that the problem does not occur after a reloaf
of the bbackupd.cong file?

Thanks,
Tobias