[Box Backup] Need to reload bbackupd conf to avoid timeouts?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:18:37 +0100

To test if touching files can avoid my timeouts, I have created a
cronjob to create hidden files that will be touched daily prior to the
backup run. I will report back with the result.

My command to create the hidden files called .no_timeout:
find clients -type d -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -exec touch {}/.no_timeout \;

Tobias