[Box Backup] OpenBSD 3.4 binaries

Dave Bamford boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:02:06 +0000

I know I should upgrade, but the server is in use every day and up to
now has been ultra reliable. An internal power supply just failed so
I intend to build a backup server. Its the only one left on my 0.09
boxbackup server.
The server is rather critical as it is used to dispense Methadone to
addicts.

Dave