[Box Backup] Windows service starts and immediately stops.

David Anderson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:12:12 +0100

No such message, I'm afraid.

Each time, I get three messages:

1. An informational message, telling me the service started.
2. The error message, about the file.
3. An informational message, telling me the service stopped.

David