[Box Backup] Does windows client handle exchange server files

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:07:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris,

Yes, I believe, but am not sure, that the complaints I've gotten from
customers were due to box backup having started backing up a large
business-active file before the customer opened the file, and thus the
customer couldn't open the file for a long time and was frustrated.

Yes, I agree re Exchange.  On my customers server, it is not being
backed up with box backup at the moment, and I need to do so somehow.
I'll report back my resolution.

Thanks,
Pete