[Box Backup] Testing boxbackup after compiling - What to do about errors?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:15:18 +0200

Hello....

Ha ha, thats true I guess.  It's a an old Apple G4 400MHhz.
Will this lack of speed be a problem down the line from a boxbackup
perspective?

Tobias