[Box Backup] Help please with Exception: Connection SocketConnectError

J.A.Aylward boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:58:36 +0100

Thanks for your pointer:

Can bbackupd connect?

No - I tried ssh -p 2201 - and the connection is refused.

I've tried adding the hostname in the hosts.allow file

and been trawling the web for help without luck yet - so if you know the
answer I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry to keep asking questions - I am slowly producing a list of how to
install on Debian...

Many thanks

Jamie Aylward

J.A.Aylward
IT Support/Web Team
School of Education and Lifelong Learning
http://www.education.ex.ac.uk/
01392 264790