[Box Backup] Help please with Exception: Connection SocketConnectError

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:14:25 +0100

It looks like bbstored is listening on localhost to me, so the server
won't be accepting connections from the outside world. Change the
ListenAddresses in /etc/box/bbstored.conf and restart (kill and start
it again). Try inet:0.0.0.0 , which depending on your OS, will listen
on all addresses.

Then make sure your clients are connecting to the external address of
the server, not 127.0.1.1.

Ben