[Box Backup] Help please with Exception: Connection SocketConnectError

J.A.Aylward boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:43:08 +0100

Sorry - realized this a few minutes after I posted that as it was
obvious that files were being uploaded.

Thanks again for all your help.

I'm going to set up a few more accounts, and add another machine to
backup, then I'll post up my list of things needed for a Debian user, in
case it helps someone else.

Many thanks again

Jamie

J.A.Aylward
IT Support/Web Team
School of Education and Lifelong Learning
http://www.education.ex.ac.uk/
01392 264790