[Box Backup] Compile errors with Debian Etch AMD64

Stuart Hickinbottom boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:23:36 +0100

Indeed, I think that is:
http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/changeset/626

You can download the 'unified diff' at the foot of that page if you'd
like to try applying that patch yourself, which I think you should be
able to do since you're downloading and compiling it rather than using
the pre-packaged version.

Stuart