[Box Backup] Chris. Release 1516

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:25:06 +0100 (BST)

Hi (Scott?),

> I have been playing with you 1516 release and have noticed some problems
> that may or may not be bugs.
>
> The extended logging to file is very useful. Much better then event
> viewer.
>
> I have noticed that in the wiki for this patch it is listed that the
> extended logging info will go to the file instead of to the system event
> log. However the logging seems to go to both locations.

The ExtendedLogFile is entirely separate from ExtendedLogging. Turn of
ExtendedLogging to stop logging to the event viewer.

> On another note: I would like to play with this and VSS in windows. Is
> it possible to obtain a source package from you

Can you download it with a Subversion client? This is very helpful if you
want to submit changes. Follow the instructions here:

   http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/wiki/CompileWithVisualC

If you can't use Subversion, I can send you a zip of the sources.