[Box Backup] Restore & Compare Issue ** UPDATE **

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:13:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

>> By the way, exactly what kind of system is "io"?
>>
> Its a Linux Box - Ubuntu Server 6.06 (Dapper) running a compiled version
> of BB 0.10 - attached to a Dell Storage Array with 2.5TB capacity (Model
> No escapes me, but can get when onsite tomorrow).

How is the storage array attached to Io? Network? SCSI? What does "mount"
say about /data?

> Indeed, tests appeared fine - I can re-run and submit output if required
> (if large maybe offlist).

Probably not necessary, but it would be interesting to know if Box Backup
was compiled with large file support. As far as I can tell, the only way
to check this is to run ./configure (with the same options that were used
before, see the first few line of config.log for details) and check the
last few lines of its output for:

 	Large files:         yes