[Box Backup] Exchange Server and shadow copy stuff using box backup

Dave Bamford boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:17:46 +0100

Thanks Chris

I tried the MS NTbackup route this afternoon. It created a file of about 3Gb
from the exchange folder which would take over a day to backup at current
upload speeds. This means I can only run the scheduled task every other day.
I think shutting down exchange overnight is currently the best option,
barring
integrating the code.

Anyway have a great time in Mexico, don't drink too much tequilla :-)

Dave