[Box Backup] Store different accounts on different disks?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:08:27 +0100

Hello...

I am running a Boxbackup 0.10 server on Mac OS X. I have tree accounts on the machine. The backups
are stored in the directories /Volumes/raidA/box/backup/0000000[a|b|c].

I am running out of space on my main raid, but will soon be adding a new raid (raidB). Will I be
able to move an account, say account "c", to the new drive by making a link from
/Volumes/raidA/box/backup/0000000c to a directory on my new raidB?

If possible, can I do this while the server is running?

Thanks,
Tobias