[Box Backup] Store different accounts on different disks?

Mikael Syska boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:14:12 +0100

Hi

Dont know about him ... but there are other danish people using here (
hint ... me ) from denmark, and my last name sure dont suggest that my
parents are danish :-)

Nice program ... best ever found ... but I only have the need to backup
2 machines ... but its still alot easier then most others backup
programs ...

Maybe that just because I'm used to it now .... but sadly I havent used
it to recover files ... maybe that day will come ... so its for some use
I have been using it :-p

// ouT