[Box Backup] Box Backup on Rails

Richard Hurt boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:40:03 -0500

Excellent!  I am very excited by this and would love to see it come to
fruition.  I am in the process of setting up BB for a local school and
need a clean, easy way to allow them to restore files.  We could even
potentially set it up for individual users to restore their own files.

After working with the web site for a minute I have two possible
questions/suggestions:

  1) Do you have any type of templating going on?  Is it easy to
translate or change the look and feel so that it melds into an
existing design?  We have a school portal that I would love to tie it
into.

  2) Can you hook it up to LDAP for authentication?  We use OpenLDAP
(via. Apple OS X) for our user base and I would like to leverage the
security of the system instead of creating yet another security
system.

Thanx!
  Richard