[Box Backup] Fwd: var not being fully backed up

NICK boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:58:50 +0000

Hi All,

Please can someone point me in the right direction. Below is my client
config file, when I run the query util I can see not all the
directories in var are being backed up, I even have an "always
include" for /var/www but none of that is not being backed up either.
I've checked my quota, some of the files haven't been changed in days
& day...I'm now a bit stuck.

Some advise on how to troubleshoot would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Nick

query > usage
          Used      718.3Mb   3% *
     Old files        5.8Mb   0%
 Deleted files        0.0Mb   0%
   Directories       14.1Mb   0%
    Soft limit    15360.0Mb  75% ******************************
    Hard limit    20480.0Mb 100% ****************************************

bbackupd.conf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
StoreHostname = BACKUPSERVER
AccountNumber = 0x1
KeysFile = /etc/box/bbackupd/X-FileEncKeys.raw

CertificateFile = /etc/box/bbackupd/X-cert.pem
PrivateKeyFile = /etc/box/bbackupd/X-key.pem
TrustedCAsFile = /etc/box/bbackupd/serverCA.pem

DataDirectory = /var/lib/box
NotifyScript = /etc/box/bbackupd/NotifySysadmin.sh
UpdateStoreInterval = 3600
MinimumFileAge = 21600
MaxUploadWait = 86400
FileTrackingSizeThreshold = 65535